The lovely folks over at St. John Studios tagged me in a game of blog tag! I am honored! Their blog as been a source of inspiration for me, and I am more than happy to play along! 🙂
- You must post the rules
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you
- Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
The questions from St. John’s with my answers:
- What’s your go-to art/creativity supply? Well, my first love is metal (copper/silver) so that is my go-to medium for jewelry. Outside of jewelry, its definitely acrylic paints.
- Country or western? Hmmm, neither 😉 A bit more of a city girl.
- Early bird or night owl? At heart I’m more of a mid-day person, but necessity has made me an early bird.
- What’s your favorite or most memorable or most inspiring book?I’ll go with favorites: It’s a toss-up between A Prayer for Owen Meany and Pillars of the Earth. I have read them both multiple times.
- Name your theme song. Rainbow Connection as sung by Kermit the Frog
- Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time, and then do it in reverse? Not for any sustained amount of time.
- What do you see when you look out the window of your art space/studio? The jewelry studio is in the basement, so I see a lot of cement block 🙂 But I journal and paint a lot upstairs for the light and there is a nice view of the neighborhood and the surrounding hills.
- What do you do to stop the hiccups? Eat a spoon full of peanut butter
- Do you still believe in magic? Yes, but a different kind of magic that what I believed in when I was younger.
- How do you celebrate love? Hugs and snuggles with my boy every day.
- Why do you blog? To document a process, to have something to reflect back on, and to be accountable on my journey.
Here are my questions:
1. Do you have a favorite time of day to create/paint/take photos etc?
2. What is your least favorite chore to do?
3. What city were you born it?
4. Mountain cabin or beach house?
5. Which historical figure or fictional character would you like to have a conversation with?
6. Is a picture really worth a thousand words?
7. Which is more important, the journey or the destination?
8. What is your favorite way to celebrate a special occasion?
9. Winter, spring, summer or fall?
10. What music is playing right now, or what music did you last listen to?
11. Why do you blog?
Okay, so lately I have spent a bit of time at these blogs (tag, you’re it!):
I know everyone is busy, so no pressure. If you have the time, play along. It would be great to know you better!