I have been at this blogging thing for just a short time and I am already so amazed and blessed to have made online acquaintance with so many lovely, talented and inspiring people such as Francine from Francine in Retirement. From the first time she stopped by my blog she spread a sense of encouragement and light that made we want to continue on blogging even though there were only a handful of people listening 🙂 I’m honored that she nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award. That just totally made my day. If you don’t know Francine I encourage your to visit her blog, take a look at her photos, and be inspired.
1. Re-post the award in a post that includes the blog of the person that nominated you.
2. State 10 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 people.
4. True Color
More About Me:
1. I’m living in my dream city of Seattle
2. I live with my husband, son, and one geriatric cat
3. I used to do theatre and art in school
4. But somehow I ended up with a business degree 🙂
5. I am a chocoholic.
6. I love music and but have no musical talent whatsoever.
7. My husband is doing laundry while I type out this post and I adore him for that (and many other things)
8. My guilty pleasure is watching “Glee.”
9. I love being outdoors and spend a great deal of time during the summer hiking and camping.
10. I plant a kitchen garden every spring. This year we have peas, lettuce, arugula, oregano, thyme, chives, basil, tomatoes, cucumbers, and strawberries.