Just a few quick photos to show a little project I worked on today. I am thinking of making a few of these bracelets for someone for Christmas, so I thought I should demo one now and make sure it worked like I thought it would. There is an excellent tutorial here. I did a single, i.e. I did not double up the leather cord for this version, mostly because I did not think I had enough to try a double. Another departure from the tutorial, I used a large bead to make the toggle closure, rather than a hex nut. I like the hex nut look, but again, using what I had on hand 🙂 I think for a first try it turned out pretty good! Looking forward to making a few more.